Nothing like the unconditional love of a pet!



Cat, dog, bunny, it does not matter what kind of pet you  have, pets bring an abundance of joy to our lives like no other!  


Just sharing a few things going on this month for you and your pet!





National Pet Day is April 11th!

Let’s celebrate our fur babies!  We would love to hear about yours!  For me, it’s my cat Samson aka Sammy!  He meets me at the door every day when I arrive home with lots of kitty kisses and purring.  At night, he gets lost in the kitchen only to yell a long worried meow that sounds like “Mom”.  He then comes barreling down the hallway to my room at the sound of my voice.  He also will play fetch for hours!  I love that cat! 



Greenville Humane Society Mutt Strutt is April 29th!

Starts at 8:30 A.M. Participants will enjoy a 2-mile walk/run through beautiful Downtown Greenville.  Immediately after the Mutt Market Festival will begin on South Main Street with live music, free pizza from Papa Johns, caricature artists, face painters, and sponsor tents.  The proceeds benefit the Greenville Humane Society.   Samson, as a cat, is no fan of hanging out with the puppies, so we won’t be at the event but I hope to stop by the Mutt Market Festival to check out the festivities.  We’d love to hear your participation stories in the comments.  This sounds like a great day to spend with your fur baby.



Keeping your pet and their pet items clean:

If you deal with fur like me, or as I call mine, Kitty Glitter, remember a lot of washers and dryers now have pet cycles to help deal with fur as well as sanitizing wash cycles for their pet items.  Stop by the store and check out some pet friendly washers and dryers.  I myself have a Speed Queen that offers sanitizing wash cycles in the washer as well as pet hair removal cycles in the dryer.  


           










For more Information about Speed Queen washer and dryers available click here.

Join our Email Savings Club 
to get advance alerts 
about upcoming events and sales.

Don't forget to follow us on FACEBOOK


Written by Jeff Lynch Appliance and TV Center employee Tammy Harden
All photos are originals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the Owner

Casual Furniture Market trends

Hello March!